A gas leak can rightly be considered to be an emergency, given the dire consequences that could happen if it is left unchecked for any length of time. Often, the first indication that there is a leak is the smell of gas in the home or business.
These leaks are dangerous to health from either the effects of breathing in gas in a confined space, or being involved in an explosion caused by exposing the gas to flame. The gas should be turned off at the meter immediately, any flames extinguished and windows and doors thrown open to allow fresh air to flow through the premises.
Immediately contact a licensed gas fitter who should have gas detection equipment with them. They can assess the leak and repair the faulty pipes and equipment.
ABN: 17 080 516 650
21 Kilkenny Parade Berkeley Vale , NSW 2261 Australia
T: 02 4388 1212 | M: 0412 437 363
please call us directly on
02 4388 1212
Or click the button below.